This week, we continued our ongoing efforts to identify and rectify bugs across our platform. We fixed issues that were impacting tracking URL generation, product image data, order total calculations, and product data downloads. In addition, we've expanded the currency support in our Galaxus Product data export integrator to include more than just CHF for transmitting pricing information. Your continued support and feedback help us to constantly improve our platform. .Read More
- Our Galaxus Product data export integrator now supports additional currencies, not just CHF, for transmitting price information.
- Rectified an issue that was causing the creation of incorrect Tracking URLs for certain shipment providers when shipment tracking information was added to an order.
- Fixed a bug in the data grid feature that, under a specific edge case, resulted in deletion of the main image data for some products. All affected sellers have had their image data restored.
- Resolved an error causing incorrect order totals to be displayed on the order details page for sellers using our partial processing pilot feature.
- Corrected a bug in the Product data download feature that was preventing data from being downloaded in certain instances.