This week, we've been hard at work addressing various bugs that were impacting visibility of customer and order details, user display issues, and some challenges with our product data download feature. We've also fine-tuned the precision of our product pricing values and improved our German translations. In addition, we've introduced a few user-friendly improvements to the order listings page, enhancing the overall user experience. Read More
- Introduced an indicator on the order listings page to signal when the sidebar is open.
- Made the order row clickable, allowing it to open the side peak details view.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the display of customer information for Manor orders in the side peak view of the order details.
- Addressed an edge case that was causing the product data download feature to stop working in some specific scenarios.
- Rectified a bug where all logged-in users would see the admin user's email address in the side panel.
- Adjusted our system to store product price values only up to 4 digits. All previous values have also been rounded off to 4 digits.
- Corrected an issue where shipping details, once added to an order, were not visible in some instances.
- Enhanced the German translations on our connection page.
- Resolved a problem where the Provider key column was missing from the Product data download file.